Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sydell

Hey all, I'm running a game on ConstantCon. This is the page for the LotFP rule version.

My blog is http://rpgrantsandraves.blogspot.com/

The game is to be run at 2 p.m. PST/ 11 p.m. in France starting the 24th of Jan and every week after.

The system is LotFP (which can be found on his website here.)

Going to be using Google Plus: you can find me at dragolite 1 at gmail dot com or Googgle Plus under the name Lon Varnadore (my avatar is my girlfriend and myself with sunglasses looking into the camera.)

players: 4-6 1st lvl. characters only please. FLAILSNAIL welcome.

This is a campaign that will be ongoing, I am looking for a group of players that will be able to get on week after week. I do not mind changing the time to every other week if necessary.

Sydell is a place of dangers and wonders. A land where most gods have passed on, and only a few grant power to their faithful. Where the riches are all around, if you know where to look. Where spell and sword might be enough to protect you.

This is a campaign that will be one of a number of plot lines. Choose your path. The only thing you know is that you have taken a caravan to a town called Mytheran. Here, you can get a job working for the Church of Theran, the Church of Sylenia or find some work in the local tavern of the Broken Spoke or the Three Coins Inn.

I'm not one for rules lawyers. THERE IS NO RAILROAD. If your party wants to go off an do something else, don't worry there is something else to do. But, be wary of leaving things half finished. Also, new to this online GMing thing, just a warning.

1 comment:

  1. And, I realized I should also include how long the game will be. I don't see it lasting more than two hours a session. Though, it might bleed over to three.

    ReplyDelete